[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 Player Dynasty Trade

Dynasty league. Another owner offered me QB Alex Smith,WR Nate Burleson and TE Vernon Davis for QB Vince Young, RB Dominick Davis and WR Darrell Jackson. He needs rb's but I'm not too sure about this offer even if Davis is still having some knee issues. I'm really interested in TE Vernon Davis. I have Cooley and Hilton as my TE's now. QB Young was my first pick in our annual rookie/vet draft. I'm pretty good at QB right now with Bulger,E.Manning ,T.Green,K.Warner and Young. At RB I have Portis,K.Jones,D.Davis,D.McAllister,M.BarberIII,R.Moats and T.Henry. I just think I'd be giving up too much even if Davis is injured. What do you guys think? Like I said he's hurting for running backs so would offering Dominick Davis for Vernon Davis be a viable trade offer? Thanks for your advice.

Dynasty league. Another owner offered me QB Alex Smith,WR Nate Burleson and TE Vernon Davis for QB Vince Young, RB Dominick Davis and WR Darrell Jackson. He needs rb's but I'm not too sure about this offer even if Davis is still having some knee issues. I'm really interested in TE Vernon Davis. I have Cooley and Hilton as my TE's now. QB Young was my first pick in our annual rookie/vet draft. I'm pretty good at QB right now with Bulger,E.Manning ,T.Green,K.Warner and Young. At RB I have Portis,K.Jones,D.Davis,D.McAllister,M.BarberIII,R.Moats and T.Henry. I just think I'd be giving up too much even if Davis is injured. What do you guys think? Like I said he's hurting for running backs so would offering Dominick Davis for Vernon Davis be a viable trade offer? Thanks for your advice.

hard to tell given i don't know if this is a rebuilding year for you or if you are going for it this year. from the players you list, it looks to me like you could make a run, provided you have some solid receivers behind jackson.

at this stage, even if you are rebuilding, i think you would be giving up too much for the potential of a tight end.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that either. I think the Texans made it clear what there intentions are with Davis when they didn't draft Bush, and I'd rather have Young than Smith as far as QB potential goes, and DJax is a proven WR while Davis is a TE gamble.

I would look to make a different deal. Use some of your QB depth to get another good RB. Package Green and Jones for a guy like Caddy or Rudi.

Or package a QB and Barber to the guy who has J Jones for one of his other RB's