[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Pre-Season Edition

Hugh 0ne

I'll give you something to think about. I have a pretty decent team but think I could upgrade my WR's. This is the 1st year league, 12 teams, up to 3 man keeper. Scoring is 6 pts td, 1pt every 10 yds rushing/recieving, 1 pt per reception. Start: QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex player RB/WR/TE

Bulger, Lefty, Rivers

R. Brown, DD, Dunn, Barber, Lendale White, Wali Lundi

Wayne, McCardell, Toomer, Booker

Shockey, Alex Smith, Wiggins

I really like my RB situation but want to upgrade my WR. Was thinking about offering Dunn for Fitz or Dunn & Booker for Fitz and Jamal Lewis. He owns all the Ravens RB's.

I like that I can start 3 RB's. Could trade Dunn and hope Lendale or Barber soon start.

Any advice appreciated :D

Guest ksu70

Hugh-

Do you think Reggie Brown could be a sleeper this year? In a 16 team league, picking in the 6-9 range, I think RB has to be the first pick. On the second time around, do you think you need to get another RB (Kevin Jones, Julius if available) or do you go for a tier 1 receiver if available?

Hugh

Whose that #2 reciever on any team that is going to shine this year? We all know about TO, Blodin, Moss, Santana, etc... and all those #1's.......But whose a #2 on a team that will have put up #1 numbers com December?

BM

Edited by BigMikeinNY