[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Pick?

Well I'm keeping LJ because I can in my league. Would I pick him over LT? Well without Brees YES, until Rivers shows me something I'm going to have to give the nod to LJ all tyhe way. As far as SA goes I think he would almost tie with LJ if both were on the board but I would still I think pick LJ.

I don't get the logic og LT slipping because Brees isn't there. People seem to forget that Brees had two crappy years as a starter in 02-03.

we'll that LT (Taylor) no longer exists.he is probly somewhere in some crack house snorting a line or burning up a crack pipe.so LT now is Ladainian Tomlinson.NOt some has been!!! :D:D:D

Dude, take a chill pill and relax... we understand where you are coming from

Edited by joethin

AMEN!!! :D:D:D:D

Well, let's not spew all over the place. I used to be an LT #1 pick guy, but after re-examinging over the last few weeks I'd go with LJ. I'm just calling BS on the speculation that LT's #'s might hurt because of Rivers.