[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Pick?

But to answer your question, I still would have to go with LT over LJ. LT is a proven stud, LJ has just had 1 season so far. Don't get me the last half of LJ's season was phenominal but it is more of a risky pick than LT. Plus I like LT this year, without Brees I think they will use the running game even more.

I hope broncos isn't experiencing midlife crisis considering he's one of the youngest on the forums.

Isn't he like 16? Midlife, he'd die at about 20 years old.

L Ladainian

T Tomlnson

I would rather have Shaun Alexander over L.T.!

But - what about Shaun Alexander over L. J ?

First of all, if you have the choice congrats...given his performance last year, LJ seems to be the new "must have" RB in a league increasingly preoccupied with RBBC ballcarriers.

That said, since you asked for a reason to take LD :D , ok LT2, over LJ. I'll list these:

LT2 without brees may very well get more activity, not just running the ball, but he may approach 100 receptions again. If this happens he could very well be a steal, even at #1.

He gets banged up but he plays. We really do not know how durable LJ is, and though his numbers last year were mouth watering. It could be...and I really do mean could be...a risk to assume he can do that over a whole season. I mean those numbers would literally destroy the record book.

All of that said, it would be fun to roll the dice on LJ over LT2...the upside based on last year is...well...unprecedented.

But, if you feel LT2 is your guy...I wouldnt feel bad at all...I draft 10th in my league and wont have the pleasure of either one.

Goodluck

Hardrocker

I don't know about some of you but LT is Lawrence Taylor. Thanks for the LT2 reference!

Either one of them is a great 1st round choice. I like LJ because of the system he is in, and even more with Herm as HC.

Tomlinson is extremely good. We'll see if he can keep it on without a passing game. I'm not high on first year QBs.

Alexander has the easiest schedule of the top 3. Then there's the curse (Madden).

I don't know about some of you but LT is Lawrence Taylor. Thanks for the LT2 reference!

Either one of them is a great 1st round choice. I like LJ because of the system he is in, and even more with Herm as HC.

Tomlinson is extremely good. We'll see if he can keep it on without a passing game. I'm not high on first year QBs.

Alexander has the easiest schedule of the top 3. Then there's the curse (Madden).

we'll that LT (Taylor) no longer exists.he is probly somewhere in some crack house snorting a line or burning up a crack pipe.so LT now is Ladainian Tomlinson.NOt some has been!!! :D:D:D

Edited by gordo721

thats what i said!!!!LOL!!! it will happen. Injury or really bad season!! good luck to whom ever picks him!!!(Alexander the Fake)

so if you drafted third in a redraft...LJ, LT2 (Giants homer) were off the board you take either Portis, Barber...or someone else not named SA in the 1.03 spot?

Well I'm keeping LJ because I can in my league. Would I pick him over LT? Well without Brees YES, until Rivers shows me something I'm going to have to give the nod to LJ all tyhe way. As far as SA goes I think he would almost tie with LJ if both were on the board but I would still I think pick LJ.

so if you drafted third in a redraft...LJ, LT2 (Giants homer) were off the board you take either Portis, Barber...or someone else not named SA in the 1.03 spot?

with the third pick i would pick Alexander!!!!! but lets hope that doesn't happen!!! :D