[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick Trade advice

Have one trade offered to me and working on another one,

We start 2 RBs and 1 FLEX so possilbly 3 RB PPR

My terrible roster of RBs

D. McCallister

T. Henry

L. Maroney

A. Petterson

B. Jacobs

J. Chatman

I have picks 1.04 and 1.09 in our rookie draft (2nd yr dynasty) and used my 1.02 on maroney.

I have been offered R. Droughns and 3.11 in rookie draft for my 1.04

I am also working on a trade of my 1.04, 1.09, D. Culpepper, T. Williamson for D. Davis, C. Simms, and his 1.07

Im stacked at WR but my QBs are thin - P. Rivers, K. Boller, A. Wright, and Culpepper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Have one trade offered to me and working on another one,

We start 2 RBs and 1 FLEX so possilbly 3 RB PPR

My terrible roster of RBs

D. McCallister

T. Henry

L. Maroney

A. Petterson

B. Jacobs

J. Chatman

I have picks 1.04 and 1.09 in our rookie draft (2nd yr dynasty) and used my 1.02 on maroney.

I have been offered R. Droughns and 3.11 in rookie draft for my 1.04

I am also working on a trade of my 1.04, 1.09, D. Culpepper, T. Williamson for D. Davis, C. Simms, and his 1.07

Im stacked at WR but my QBs are thin - P. Rivers, K. Boller, A. Wright, and Culpepper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I don't really like either trade offer. Since it's a dynasty why not just build your team with all those 1st rounders. Bush must have went 1st, you took maroney, who went 3rd??? I would take another rb at 4 and a qb at 9. Rivers should be OK for you barring an injury and if/when culpepper gets back he could be better than you think. I say build for the future, don't trade for mediocre talent (droughns) or an injury prone guy (Davis). I also think in trade #2 your giving up too much.

Option 1: Droughns is more established than the RB you would be getting at 1.04. He probably doesn't have the upside but he did play well last year, and catches a quite a few passes out of the backfield.

Option 2: I am higher on Davis than most. With Kubiak running the show, and Moulds there to help take some of the people off the line, I think he could be VERY deadly in PPR leagues. If the knees were that bad, I don't think they pass on Bush. You would be giving up a ?? pick with possibilities but nothing for sure, and Culpepper and Williamson have questions of their own. Could be a really good trade for you.

Option 3: Vernon Davis. I don't know about TE requirements in your league and who you have but he deserves consideration.

Option 4: Young/Leinart. Sure you could probably get Cutler at 1.09 but I don't think he is at the level of these two QBs and we don't know about Rivers or Culpepper (health) yet.

Option 5: Your favorite rookie RB. Addai is in a great situation, but didn't really stand out in college (workout warrior?). White is going to be pretty good, but is hurt by lack of receiving skills and I still like Chris Brown quite a bit.

Here is how I would rank the options:

1st - Option 2, get an elite back

2nd - Option 5, you need the RB help

3rd - Option 4, if you believe in BPA (I like these QBs)

4th - Option 3, unless you don't start TEs

5th - Option 1, Droughns is solid but not stud caliber

Good Luck!

I would like to know who was taken at #3 as well. I see 3 ways to go here. Take a RB that you think will get a lot of playing time this year and hope he works out. Build for the future. Or you could package your picks and see if you could get a STUD rb. Hope this was posted in time.

Yea I hope I did the right thing. After a lot of consideration I ended up taking Addai at 1.04 and then traded Reggie Brown and my 1.09 for 1.06 (I am stacked at WR). I debated a lot between Young, Leinart and Davis. Ended up taking Davis, TE mandatory league with PPR, my other TEs are A. Smith and LJ. Smith. This one was really hard decesion but in the end I think Davis is going to be a STUD.

We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1WR/RB, 1TE, 1K - standard scoring with PPR

So my roster after the draft looks like this

QB

D. Cullpepper

P. Rivers

A. Wright

K. Boller

RB

D. McCallister

L. Maroney

J. Addai

B. Jacobs

A. Petterson

T. Henry

J. Chattman

WR

A. Boldin

S. Smith

M. Booker

M. Bradley

L. Coles

S. Parker

M. Williams

T. Williamon

TE

LJ. Smith

A. Smith

V. Davis

K

J. Elam

T. Petterson

I made the following trades before the draft

I gave up - A. Gates, 2.02

I got - A. Boldin, LJ Smith, 1.04 (Addai)

I gave up J. Lewis, 3.02

I got - 1.09, P. Rivers, M. Williams

I gave up - 1.09, Reggie Brown

I got - 1.06 (v. Davis)

I was really happy with the first trade, thought I got really good value out of it.

The second trade was probably not the best move, although with the third trade which wouldnt have been possible without the second one, I was able to get a player that I LOVE and should be a monster at his postition.

So overall I think I improved my team, but my RBs are still really thin and it sure makes it tough. I am confident in maroney and feel that Addai has a good shot at being great, but this year will defenetely be a struggle.

Any coments are greatly appreciated

no, Bell hasn't won the job. Find a better rb. Maybe Dommick Davis or Lamount Jordon

I agree. I would not target Bell. Maybe try to trade a TE and one of your rookie RB's. Look for the ones that are weak in that position and see if you can get a good RB from them.

i'm facing a similar delima - i traded dunn for 1.2 rookie, i already own rhodes so i'm seriously considering addai. i need to get younger at qb but whoever is the colts rb as long as it's not rbbc has great value.

i would move davis if you are seeing other interested owners. bell may not be the best deal but i think davis is overhyped. the qb situation in sf stinks. although davis is a beast there are reports his hands are not so great. the 49er offense has a ton of problems. davis may be 3 or 4 years away from showing what he has and being a productive fantasy player.