[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LenDale White update via sportsline

Avernus

Yeah, whenever White outperforms Bush by a lot. Reggie Bush=Brian Westbrook...

We have very differing opinions on both players, and we will see in a few months.

Brian Westbrook, when healthy, is one of the best players in the NFL. Reggie Bush is Brian Westbrook, but way faster, way quicker, way more explosive, and even has a bit better hands. He is going to be so fun to watch I'm salivating already.

As far as Lendale, I'm still hooked on my theory. I think Chris Brown is just good, and Lendale could have possible character issues. Also their team is crap. I'm not touching him unless he falls to me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Westbrook, when healthy, is one of the best players in the NFL. Reggie Bush is Brian Westbrook, but way faster, way quicker, way more explosive, and even has a bit better hands. He is going to be so fun to watch I'm salivating already.

As far as Lendale, I'm still hooked on my theory. I think Chris Brown is just good, and Lendale could have possible character issues. Also their team is crap. I'm not touching him unless he falls to me.

No disrespect intended but, that's exactly what I'm talking about. To go on about Bush in one breath and in another give White no respect as if he wasn't ome of the best backs in the country. There was another guy, all the talent in the world, best athlete in the NFL and a very exciting player. Vick!!! I think I'll wait and see before I annoint anyone as the next coming.

White had 1300+ yards last year, a 6.6 YPC average and 24 TD's.

I think when he skipped the combine, then talked about his hamstring and showed up out of shape later people piled on him for character issues.

The Titans were more than happy he fell to them. I drafted 6th in a recent rookie draft and he went at 4 so I grabbed Hawk when the top RB's were gone. I think White will be good. Chow has no problem with him. He could be ROY.

Edited by Randall

White had 1300+ yards last year, a 6.6 YPC average and 24 TD's.

I think when he skipped the combine, then talked about his hamstring and showed up out of shape later people piled on him for character issues.

The Titans were more than happy he fell to them. I drafted 6th in a recent rookie draft and he went at 4 so I grabbed Hawk when the top RB's were gone. I think White will be good. Chow has no problem with him. He could be ROY.

:D:D exactly...I don't recall him having character issues other than his recent label he was given during the 3 months prior to the draft..

Agreed on all points.

I am so excited about watching Reggie Bush this year, I am giddy.

He is going to be an absolute show-stopper.

:D:D exactly...I don't recall him having character issues other than his recent label he was given during the 3 months prior to the draft..

No, so much money is involved now teams don't want to build a team around another Ryan Leaf so innocent things get blown out of proportion.

Could be he was just lazy sitting on the couch eating potato chips for 2 months. You know just being a kid.