[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steals in the Draft?

I liked Driver, but he has gone early.

Burleson maybe, Brandon Lloyd should go late, kind of like TJ Housh last year.

Better players?

Chambers? Reggie Wayne could break out and be the #1 in Indy at anytime.

Derrick Mason? McNair hooking up with his former favorire WR?

Edited by Randall

I know I'm a homer....but I think Williamson will end up with the best numbers in Minnesota this year (not that it will be Fitz/Boldin numbers). He is a perfect fit for the WCO because of his speed and ability to run after the catch. He will be a solid WR2 by the end of the season and can be had as a WR4/WR5.

I know I'm a homer....but I think Williamson will end up with the best numbers in Minnesota this year (not that it will be Fitz/Boldin numbers). He is a perfect fit for the WCO because of his speed and ability to run after the catch. He will be a solid WR2 by the end of the season and can be had as a WR4/WR5.

He is going pretty late. I picked him up in the 13th round as my #5 receiver.

I do not beleive that there will be another S.Smith this year, to go as late as he did in most drafts to one of the best producers in the game just doesn't happen every year. Several good sleepers are out there and it will depend on your conterparts how far they slip.

Agree that Brandon Lloyd and E. Williams will have much improved numbers and produce. Others I would look at that you may be able to sleep on are:

Cedrick Wilson- With Randal El gone he should step up and see more balls

Arnez Battle- three way player, has the ability to score by Run,Rec or Pass, will also be playing from behind most of the year!!

Justin Gage- Thought he would break out last year, this may be his year to step up??