[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From The CrockPot-Intro 2006

PantherDave

Well, we are set, as I have compiled many, many new and tasty looking recipies for this season. I was at the bookstore this morning and added some more ammo for our cooking season to come with a hugh book of "Slow Cooker" recipies. It's going to be alot of fun this season-looking forward to Week 1, as now I have to decide the first recipie for KO weekend-Peace PD.

can't wait...don't remember, do you post the recipes? My folk's got me a slow cooker for my birthday last November and I've yet to take it out of the box. and they never let me forget it everytime they come over.

can't wait...don't remember, do you post the recipes? My folk's got me a slow cooker for my birthday last November and I've yet to take it out of the box. and they never let me forget it everytime they come over.

This year will have prep time, cook time and full recipie-doing it right this year.

Also, even if I'm grilling or frying or just plain using the oven, I'm going to do a "slow cooker" recipie every week with all the info that is needed. I'm going to bump it back a day to Thursday night, so as CD's previous and brillant idea let's people check it out and have time to purchase said ingredients for Sunday-Man! I can't wait!!!

:D this is going to be awesome. I am so bummed about a majority of crock pot recipies...too greasy for me. But I found one Pot Roast recipie I like. So I will be looking forward to trying out this series of Huddler homer recipies. yum-yum

Well, we are set, as I have compiled many, many new and tasty looking recipies for this season. I was at the bookstore this morning and added some more ammo for our cooking season to come with a hugh book of "Slow Cooker" recipies. It's going to be alot of fun this season-looking forward to Week 1, as now I have to decide the first recipie for KO weekend-Peace PD.

Lookin' forward to it P.D. :D