[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3.6 in existing keeper league

cmutts

This is a 3rd year 12 team keeper league, nobody who was actually drafted in the first 4 rounds can be kept so you can roughly guess who is out there. I am keeping Hasselbeck, LJ, and Lamont Jordan. At 1.6 I will select Steve Smith. At 2.7 I will take Marvin Harrison or the best WR. My question is at 3.6 what do I do? Do I take the next best WR( could be Ward, DJax, AJ ) or should I take the best RB? Both LJ(s) have the same bye week during week 3. Hence I will be without both RB's. This year I will not have a pick in rounds 4, 7 and 10. If I pass on RB in round 3 I wont get a shot at another one till the 5th round. So at 3.6 the pick is?

If this is a head-to-head league only then I don't think you can afford to be without both of your stud RB's for a week. But, if it's a points league, then I'd take best WR on the board in 3rd round.

ditto