[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade Question

jwsbowler

without going into too many "rules"... a dynasty trade question... (12 team league), salary cap issues, scoring pretty standard.

Our rosters can be between 16 and 22...and our rookie draft has not happened yet. I currently have:

Q - Green, Favre, Brooks

R - Alexander, C. Williams, R. Johnson, D. Davis, C. Perry, M. Morris

W - C. Johnson, A. Johnson, Walker, Harrison, Curtis

T - Witten, Heap

K - Graham, Feely

D - Tampa, NY Giants

Rookie picks 1.9 and 1.12.

I have to resign Chad, Walker, Williams, Graham, and have to deal one of the defenses as they have the same bye week, (not a big issue). I plan on dropping Perry, Morris and Curtis (or trade him) and try to regroup them in our free agent auction. Their value is not important to me with the others on my roster.

Thus, thinking of a trade:

I give... Davis, C. Johnson, Walker and pick 1.12

for... Tiki Barber, Jacobs, Fitzgerald, and Driver.

My reasons... with Williams and Rudi, I can afford to let Davis go and with Alexander, no big loss... As to the receivers, I can save some salary room by moving the two receivers. Fitz is 5 years younger than Chad and I'm not totally sold on Walker...

Yes, No ??? Am I asking too much in return??? He would get a younger back in Davis and a pretty fair exchange of talent in my view... Give me your opinions...

Thanks

without going into too many "rules"... a dynasty trade question... (12 team league), salary cap issues, scoring pretty standard.

Our rosters can be between 16 and 22...and our rookie draft has not happened yet. I currently have:

Q - Green, Favre, Brooks

R - Alexander, C. Williams, R. Johnson, D. Davis, C. Perry, M. Morris

W - C. Johnson, A. Johnson, Walker, Harrison, Curtis

T - Witten, Heap

K - Graham, Feely

D - Tampa, NY Giants

Rookie picks 1.9 and 1.12.

I have to resign Chad, Walker, Williams, Graham, and have to deal one of the defenses as they have the same bye week, (not a big issue). I plan on dropping Perry, Morris and Curtis (or trade him) and try to regroup them in our free agent auction. Their value is not important to me with the others on my roster.

Thus, thinking of a trade:

I give... Davis, C. Johnson, Walker and pick 1.12

for... Tiki Barber, Jacobs, Fitzgerald, and Driver.

My reasons... with Williams and Rudi, I can afford to let Davis go and with Alexander, no big loss... As to the receivers, I can save some salary room by moving the two receivers. Fitz is 5 years younger than Chad and I'm not totally sold on Walker...

Yes, No ??? Am I asking too much in return??? He would get a younger back in Davis and a pretty fair exchange of talent in my view... Give me your opinions...

Thanks

Boy, I was hoping for one response within 8 hours...

Edited by jwsbowler

I don't think he would go for that...Tiki vs. DD, DD is way to injury prone, CJ vs. Fitz, I personally like Fitz more, I like Driver a little over Walker this year and 1.12 for Jacobs, eh. So, yea I do think you are asking too much in return, but I would STRONGLY consider keeping CPerry, I think he will be the next big thing when given the chance.