[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

taking from...

cheezhed

I also have the 6th pick in a redraft 12 team league.

I have actually been offered 3 different trades for this spot. I've been offered 3rd, 8th and 11th.

I'm basically just looking for opinions on which position would be better. Am I missing something here with the 6th pick that 3 people want it??

I was actually leaning toward 8th. I think I can get pretty much the same quality RB at #8 and have an earlier 2nd round pick, possibly getting a tier 1 WR.

Opinions pleeze. Thanks. :D

I also have the 6th pick in a redraft 12 team league.

I have actually been offered 3 different trades for this spot. I've been offered 3rd, 8th and 11th.

I'm basically just looking for opinions on which position would be better. Am I missing something here with the 6th pick that 3 people want it??

I was actually leaning toward 8th. I think I can get pretty much the same quality RB at #8 and have an earlier 2nd round pick, possibly getting a tier 1 WR.

Opinions pleeze. Thanks. :D

take the 3rd pick and be happy with one of the big 3.

you will get a decent #2 rb or a great wr on the way back

take the 3rd pick and be happy with one of the big 3.

you will get a decent #2 rb or a great wr on the way back

I am a big fan of an early pick like the 3rd or a late one like the 11th. The third is great cause you will get one of the big three. I like the late one because one of those middle running backs probably will fall and you can then get two solid running backs or one solid running back and one stud wide receiver. Your choice from there.

That six pick is hard because the middle is very wide open this year.

Although I agree with Goopster about the 11th pick, I would go for the known stud RB with the #3.

You may still get a stud WR with your round 2 pick and could then get your #2 RB in round 3. Although I'd be tempted to take another WR or Gates with rd 3 pick, the RBs will be scarce in a 12 team league. So I'd

take the #3(Alexander or LT) and go RB, WR, RB. Of course if there's a run on stud WRs before you pick in round 2, that'll throw a wrench in the whole plan. Good luck!