[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does S. Alexander scare anyone else this year?

GoNads

All you guys who are "AFRAID" ( :D ) to draft Alexander the Great at number 3, then play it safe and take Manning ( :D ) I am sure the guy drafting 4th will love you and might even buy you a beer !!!! ( :D )...... Sorry about the sarcasm...but IMO and in any order that they may fall, SA,LT and LJ are far ahead of whoever is at #4.... Take the leftovers and don't even think about it.... a bigger dilema would be if you HAD to decide between any of these 3...with the 1st or 2nd pick.

Funny thing happened to me last year during the first season of my keeper league; I was drafting 4th and the guy picking ahead of me drafted Culpepper over Alexander leaving me with an awesome pickup. I chose not to buy him a beer and simply reaped the rewards. :D

Interesting seeing all these replies. As I stated, I'm taking Alexander but the guy and all the bad karma surrounding him this year just makes me nervous. I think the third spot in the draft this year is the easiest spot to be in because you don't have a difficult choice (unless some knucklehead takes Manning 1 or 2). I will certainly be happy w/ him on my team.