[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernon Davis Predictions...

Asskickas

His contract was unreal. How good can this guy be this year with Alex Smith, a soft run game, weak defense, and mediocre receivers? If the niners are building for the future they seemed to have overpaid for this guy who IMO will at best have 6 tds and 800yds this season largely due to double teams since they only have Antonio Bryant and Arnaz Battle (both sorry IMO). What am I overlooking that can justify him making more than Tony Gonzalez or Shockey? :D

Edited by Asskickas

First, he's got the tools and the talent.

Second, He was the #6 pick in the draft.

Third, With the stats you predict, he's comperable to both Gonzales and Shockey's previous years stats, I believe?

4th this man got MAD LOVE AND HEART for the GAME.'

5th U try to take him down and keep up with in in a sprint.

First, he's got the tools and the talent.

Second, He was the #6 pick in the draft.

Third, With the stats you predict, he's comperable to both Gonzales and Shockey's previous years stats, I believe?

Your right about the stats being comparable but I just have to see this kid in action to believe he's worth what the 9ers paid.

I know it seems like a lot of money, and it is but, given what players are having thrown at them now I guess it's really not out of the question. I hope he does do well though, I drafted him in two rookie drafts. I actually took him (what I think was) too high in one. Hopefully he doesn't burn me.