[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Error on page

Apathy

The last couple of days, I've been getting a little "Error on page" message at the bottom left of my screen, next to a yellow triangle symbol with an exclamation mark in the middle of it.

If I click on it, it gives me an Internet Explorer box with a message like the following:

Line: 2183 (this is different each time)

Char: 1

Error: Object expected

Code: 0

URL: http//forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=idx (this obviously changes as well)

I only get this message in the forums of The Huddle, and no place else (The Huddle website itself works fine).

Any ideas of what I might have done accidentally? :D

Thanks!

P.S. FWIW, I also cannot open up the "Show All" emoticons. It gives me this message, "java script:emo_pop()"

You may need to clear out Java's cache. Not just IE's, but go into your Java console and there should be some sort of button that clears out its cache.

Thanks D. I tried clearing the Java cache in both the control panel and under Internet tools but I'm still getting the error message.

The computer is just very slow here in the forums but flies through the main page and in other message boards. Also, after I submit a post (like with this one here) it will give me an error message and I'll have to backspace and then refresh to get back to the boards.

Any other ideas are welcome, or D - tell me if you think I might have missed something. :D

Thanks again!