[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 rookies

doug914

I am in a unique keeper league where we draft rookies seperately. I have the 3rd pick this year and I wanted to get people's input on who will be the top 5 rookies for this year and which rookies do you see having a solid overall career...

Addai - plays for the best offense, has skills best suited for the Colts. Can block and catch passes so he'll see a lot of action.

Bush - Will share with Deuce at least at first. His skills are not in question but size is a concern and he does play for the Saints.

D. Williams - Fox loves to run the ball and Foster gets hurt every year.

Maroney - Will likely take over the starting job at some point this year. The question is when?

White - Will be the goal line back at first, then will likely take over as the #1 when Brown gets hurt. But how effective can he really be in Tennessee? Don't see much happening this year but could be solid in the future.

With the #3 pick I think you'll do well with any of the top 3 above. I'd keep a very close eye on Foster; if he stumbles or gets injured in the slightest before your draft, I'd strongly consider bumping Williams to #2.

Addai - plays for the best offense, has skills best suited for the Colts. Can block and catch passes so he'll see a lot of action.

Bush - Will share with Deuce at least at first. His skills are not in question but size is a concern and he does play for the Saints.

D. Williams - Fox loves to run the ball and Foster gets hurt every year.

Maroney - Will likely take over the starting job at some point this year. The question is when?

White - Will be the goal line back at first, then will likely take over as the #1 when Brown gets hurt. But how effective can he really be in Tennessee? Don't see much happening this year but could be solid in the future.

With the #3 pick I think you'll do well with any of the top 3 above. I'd keep a very close eye on Foster; if he stumbles or gets injured in the slightest before your draft, I'd strongly consider bumping Williams to #2.

Bush has to be #1. You don't pass on his talent in a keeper or dynasty league. After that, the others can be ranked in any order. Here's how i had them for my draft:

Bush, Maroney, Williams, White, Addai