[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FANTASY TRADE OFFER

PAULIE147

I have an offer on the table

A team wants to trade me Shaun Alex for Tiki n Chester

Then Delhomme & Horn For Eli

My ten team keeper is as follows

QB - Peyton & Eli

RB - Tiki, Westbrook, & Chester Taylor

WR - Reggie Brown, D. Branch, B. Edwards, Ash Lelie

K - Adam Vinitieri

Def - Bears

I also Have the 3, 5, & 15th Picks

I should Get Deangelo, L. White Or a Rookie WR

Or who shoudl I go after with the picks since all rookies will be available who is best long term.

Thanks for the help

Paulie

I do deal A. Alexander in a dynasty is great and Westbrook is a legit RB2. Plus with the picks you can grab some rookies for potential depth and good youth.

I do the second trade as well, but not because I like it so much as you could use the WR help. Personally, I would hold off on that trade and shop Eli around for some WR help. I think you could do better than the offer you have. Focus on the WR you are getting as you should be able to find a serviceable backup QB in the draft.

i wouldnt do that trade shaun alexander stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have at least 10 more good years in tiki n chester n besides having peyton n shaun on same team is not good cause they will argue whose the better player n i cant believe you traded my brother to get shaun//but u cant play 2 qbs n if the guy already has a decent one its a smart move cause he cant play both!

i wouldnt do that trade shaun alexander stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have at least 10 more good years in tiki n chester n besides having peyton n shaun on same team is not good cause they will argue whose the better player n i cant believe you traded my brother to get shaun//but u cant play 2 qbs n if the guy already has a decent one its a smart move cause he cant play both!

YOUR TO FUNNY. GOTTA CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!