[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli and Tiki on same roster

KUBJPO01

I am keeping Eli Manning on my roster and am drafting 6th overall. Passing Td's 4pts and all others 6 pts. 6pts for 100 yds and 1/2 pt for receptions. I think I have a good chance at getting Portis but he could possibly be gone and leaving me staring at Tiki Barber. If I didn't have Eli, Tiki would be no brainer based on ppr.

Should I stay away from Tiki based on having Eli on Giants too (too many eggs in one basket)? My other options will basically be Edge, Rudi, or taking a top WR if Portis is taken, which could happen at #4 (though I think this guy will draft Manning).

What about Jordan, is he kept in your league. I would think that with this receptions and productivity last year he would be the best choice to for points and to avoid a RB/QB issue.

I usually hate having a QB/RB on my team from the same team, but there are a couple exceptions Tiki and Eli and last year Brees and LT were not bad just because they throw the ball to them so often you get to double dip.

In your keeper league set-up I would avoid drafting Tiki knowing that you would not/should not keep him next year with the rumors he is retiring.

Guys I would consider taking over Tiki in this spot, assuming Portis is gone:

Jordan

Fitzgerald

S. Jackson

R. Brown

C. Johnson

I am just not that big on Rudi or Edge way too many question marks - I think you are better off with Tiki even with Eli on your team before looking at those 2.

Unfortunately, I didn't give enough info....it is a rookie/ 2nd yr. keeper league and all of those guys will be gone, with exception of CJ. Guy at 5 has already declared he is taking Jordan and I just really hoping guy at #4 slot takes Manning b/c he's keeping Caddy and FWP. If that happens I'm fine and will go with Portis.

So, knowing what you know now, anymore suggestions?

What about Jordan, is he kept in your league. I would think that with this receptions and productivity last year he would be the best choice to for points and to avoid a RB/QB issue.

I usually hate having a QB/RB on my team from the same team, but there are a couple exceptions Tiki and Eli and last year Brees and LT were not bad just because they throw the ball to them so often you get to double dip.

In your keeper league set-up I would avoid drafting Tiki knowing that you would not/should not keep him next year with the rumors he is retiring.

Guys I would consider taking over Tiki in this spot, assuming Portis is gone:

Jordan

Fitzgerald

S. Jackson

R. Brown

C. Johnson

I am just not that big on Rudi or Edge way too many question marks - I think you are better off with Tiki even with Eli on your team before looking at those 2.

You're insane. Barber is a 2000 yard guy. No one on that list, other than maybe Brown should even be considered there.