[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weekend Mock Draft?

Dr. Love

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is a mock and I would really like to see it happen, I'd be willing to take the 12 spot too. Having 1 and 12 means I'm not stealing any players for one team over my other. Let me know.

Cool. Give the draft a bit of time to develop, but I'd have no problems if it comes to that.

Bump for 2 more owners. We have 10/12 and we're currently sitting on the 11th pick in round 1.

How long will we wait before either picking as a group or someone else taking 2 teams?

In the next hour or so, I'll turn on the auto pick function for the 11 and 12 teams. I'd much rather have someone jump in and take control of each of the teams though. We've still got time, folks.

I managed 11/12, but for some reason the system made Holy Roller skip a pick. I'll have to fix it. Can you give me your pick HR?

We're up and going now, should be no further delays.

I'll gladly take over team 12 if you want DL. I'll change the password and take over from where you started. Let me know.