[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rudi Johnson for Matt Hasselbeck

MrGameTime

We have to give up 1 RD higher than the RD the player was drafted in order to keep any 3 players all from different positions. (I. E. NO RB/RB or WR/WR)

I have came up with keeping LJ (for a 6th RD pick) then Marvin Harrison (for a 2nd RD Pick) and attempt to trade Rudi Johnson for Matt Hasselbeck and keep him for a 4th RD pick because he was drafted in the 5th RD last year.

Should I keep Plummer and leave Matt?

Keep 2 and Draft a better QB?

Keep Moss?

LJ is a given but who else?

1.07 Deuce McAllister

2.09 Rudi Johnson

3.04 Marvin Harrison

4.09 Laveranues Coles

5.04 Kevan Barlow

6.09 Jake Plummer

7.04 Larry Johnson

8.09 ATL DEF

9.04 Santana Moss

After that on my roster is:

Mark Brunell FA

Brandon Jacobs 13.10

Adrian Peterson FA

Braylon Edwards 12.09

Troy Williamson 10.06

Jermaine Wiggins 11.04

John Kasay FA

Rian Lindell 16.09

Cowboys DEF 13.04

Vikings DEF 12.04

PS......after we select keepers all other players will be drop and no more off-season trading can be done.

Its not a bad value deal. Depends on what RB's will be available after the keepers are selected. You might even be better off just keeping LJ and starting from scratch. Marvin in the 2nd round is almost a reach, you may be able to get better value by throwing him back in and getting to keep you picks in round 1-5. Having a top guy to build around and having all your early picks is enough to build a solid team. If it was me I would just keep LJ.

LJ for sure. I think using an 8th on Santana is a better value play then using a 2nd on Harrison.

Where do you draft in the order? What players will be available? I ask as it is a matter of comparing whether tossing Rudi back into the draft will give you a shot at him or a better player in the draft, or if dealing him to a team willing to give up their first rounder for him for Hasselbeck is the better move.