[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richardson compares C.Taylor to Priest

Savage Beatings

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY? I don't think he will either. I'm not buying the koolaid, but since you are so about attacking people, how about you back up your prediction. I mean Peepinmofo said why he thought what he did.

I wasnt trying to attack anyone but every year someone always takes one person and blows his upcoming season way out of proportion, it happens every year, last year it was Kevin Jones and a few others, i dont even need to provide any reason as to why he wont rush for 1500 yards, is most people believe that he wont then theres no reason to explain what people already believe, me explaining that is like me having to prove that Brad Johnson wont throw for 4,000 yards.

I know hes a nice sleeper pick for 1,500 yards but everyone always has these high hopes at the start of the season and makes bold comments but then 3 weeks into the season they're back to reality, my bad for attacking whoever im jusy stating my opinion. I agree that he has the potential to break for 1,500 yards but in reality with the recievers/qb they have i dont see them being able to stretch the field to give him the holes he needs. His o-line is good but if the D's are throwing 8 up in the box theres no way 5 lineman can block 8 men but yes your right he does have the potential but i just dont see it.

I wasnt trying to attack anyone but every year someone always takes one person and blows his upcoming season way out of proportion, it happens every year, last year it was Kevin Jones and a few others, i dont even need to provide any reason as to why he wont rush for 1500 yards, is most people believe that he wont then theres no reason to explain what people already believe, me explaining that is like me having to prove that Brad Johnson wont throw for 4,000 yards.

I know hes a nice sleeper pick for 1,500 yards but everyone always has these high hopes at the start of the season and makes bold comments but then 3 weeks into the season they're back to reality, my bad for attacking whoever im jusy stating my opinion. I agree that he has the potential to break for 1,500 yards but in reality with the recievers/qb they have i dont see them being able to stretch the field to give him the holes he needs. His o-line is good but if the D's are throwing 8 up in the box theres no way 5 lineman can block 8 men but yes your right he does have the potential but i just dont see it.

see...here's where you are off base...

Kevin Jones was a high draft pick and showed promise as a starter already...

it happens in the world of football..

the only player that was getting this kind of attention and wasn't already a starter was Jordan and he did well...

you said Jones and a few others....it was only 1 other....not pluralized..

see...here's where you are off base...

Kevin Jones was a high draft pick and showed promise as a starter already...

it happens in the world of football..

the only player that was getting this kind of attention and wasn't already a starter was Jordan and he did well...

you said Jones and a few others....it was only 1 other....not pluralized..

Ok yea he showed promise, but do you win fantasy leagues on how much promise guys show or actually how many points they score you each week? Im pretty sure he was a bust as far as he was rated compared to what he actually did.

Just 1 huh? Tatum Bell? Im pretty sure hes lost his starting job to Ron Dayne, RON DAYNE?!?!? I even saw a fantasy football magazine last year ranking him as the #2 RB overall, and i know that alot of people were high on him and im pretty sure rushing for the 19th most yards in the NFL and being ranked in the top 10 in most magazines is overrated.

Ok yea he showed promise, but do you win fantasy leagues on how much promise guys show or actually how many points they score you each week? Im pretty sure he was a bust as far as he was rated compared to what he actually did.

I won two leagues last year on promise alone. It was awesome.

he was a high draft pick RB that wasn't in a RBBC.....

he had a strong 6 or 7 games in a row the previous season.....his rookie season...

I can't find the stats because nfl.com is the only place that apparently has these stats and the site is down...

Just 1 huh? Tatum Bell? Im pretty sure hes lost his starting job to Ron Dayne, RON DAYNE?!?!? I even saw a fantasy football magazine last year ranking him as the #2 RB overall, and i know that alot of people were high on him and im pretty sure rushing for the 19th most yards in the NFL and being ranked in the top 10 in most magazines is overrated.

Mike Anderson was the starter...

there was a small cult here that wanted Bell...

I drafted Anderson and traded him by week 4

How is that? because im bringing you down to reality on your boy chester taylor?

no becuase you have yet to prove anything aout any of your arguments here on the huddle. At least provide us with some facts. Taylor could have a 1500 season. You dont know. I didnt expect Tiki last year too. I thought he was too old and was guessing he would be around 1200 yards, but he had an amazing year. ont shut down an idea or a thought of a player doing we'll when you have no clue.

noob

How is that? because im bringing you down to reality on your boy chester taylor?

you sound like an idiot here...

nobody is even saying he's a top 10 back...

so what's the reality?...

if someone put him...even at #10 on an overall RB ranking, then you can argue that...

but he's a top 15 back.....based on the fact he's not in a RBBC alone....plus he's involved in the passing game...

alot of us are in PPR leagues...

relax newb...

I know he didnt start the whole season, some games he did im just saying that people over rate 1 person every year and then in week 3 its back to reality, plain and simple taylor wont put up 1,500 yards, and i explained why. thats all

no you didnt explain why....

Why dont you?

......I know hes a nice sleeper pick for 1,500 yards but everyone always has these high hopes at the start of the season and makes bold comments but then 3 weeks into the season they're back to reality, my bad for attacking whoever im jusy stating my opinion. I agree that he has the potential to break for 1,500 yards but in reality with the recievers/qb they have i dont see them being able to stretch the field to give him the holes he needs. His o-line is good but if the D's are throwing 8 up in the box theres no way 5 lineman can block 8 men but yes your right he does have the potential but i just dont see it.....

His season could go either way, who knows, I dont believe he will and theres many who will agree with me, if he does do it then all the power to him but i think the chances are slim without any help, plus hes never carried the full load himself, he has ran well w/o lewis in but i dont know about 300+ carries in a season if he could hold up for that, maybe maybe not....

His season could go either way, who knows, I dont believe he will and theres many who will agree with me, if he does do it then all the power to him but i think the chances are slim without any help, plus hes never carried the full load himself, he has ran well w/o lewis in but i dont know about 300+ carries in a season if he could hold up for that, maybe maybe not....

you could have posted something like this in the beginning to get your point across, instead of having people jump on and take shots at you...