[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook, McGahee, P.Manning, T.Holt, C.Johnson

hagler

12th pick in 12-team league........

NON-PPR.......6 pts. TD for QB,RB,WR + bonus for any TDs over 15 yds.

Which two do I take????

As of now.......leaning towards:

McGahee, T.Holt

I've seen the threads on P.Manning.......but why not lock him up & not have to worry about a backup QB

until the later Rds.....and poised for a huge year...

Any P.Manning 1st Rd, lovers??? Convince me to take him in my 1st 2 picks.......

P.Manning & Who??--> RB or WR out of this group?

McGahee over Westbrook??? WHY?

Why would you ask us to convince you to takew Manning in the 1st or 2nd round with those picks when it is a hugh mistake.

If you want him, take him, but then you will be playing catchup at RB and WR while players like Hasselbeck, Palmer and Eli can be had much later and put up comparable if not better numbers than Peyton. In most scoring systems, Manning has not even been the #1 QB in either of the last few years, but he is consistent.

McGahee over Westbrook because Westbrook gets hurt each year, or so it seems. PPR I like Westbrook more.

I like McGahee and then Holt or Chad Johnson... leaninf Holt now as Chad has a tougher schedule.

I would go McGahee and Westbrook.

That would scare the crap out of me. Westbrook is an injury looking for a place to happen, and Buffalo is just plain awful.

But I can see why you'd recommend it.

I really would not want that draft slot this year. Saw a draft on the main page where the guy went WR WR.

I'd be tempted to take the best available WR. And believe it or not, I'd probably take Kevin Jones over Westbrook or McGahee.