[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

7th pick strategy.. draft TONIGHT

jjpro11

10 team league, standard scoring, no keeper.

assuming sjax, edge, jordan and rudi johnson are left.. i will go with sjax. if ronnie brown, portis or barber fall i will take one of them instead. but what should i do in the second?

i will assume all the guys above listed are gone by the time i pick in the 2nd round.. if not i will take one of them. but should i go with jordan, cadillac, mcgahee or take a top flight wr such as smith, holt, or johnson... im not liking mcgahee much this year with his horrible offense.. im a bit worried about cadillac's durability.. jordan is on a bad team. im kind of leaning toward a top wr and going with someone like droughns, chester taylor, or parker if they land in the 3rd.

any advice is appreciated. i draft tonight at 8 pm est.

If Cadillac is there in the second round, I would dance around like a crazed idiot on my way up to pick him.

Seriously, if you can come out of the first couple rounds with S.Jax and Caddy, I'd be thrilled.

Agree with you on McGahee and Jordan.

Edited by CaptainHook

its done.. i went rb-wr.. 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d.

cadillac and rudi went the 2 picks before my 2nd. heres how it went in pick order. i think it turned out pretty well. i got 2 workhorse rbs as my starters. 2 backups that are starters.. good value for brown in the 11th. and gore could be special. i like my wrs too.. holt is a stud.. williams could be spectacular this year.. and johnson/horn will be good at 3.. hopefully one produces better than expected. wilford has a chance to be #1 wr in jacksonville. bulger, if healthy is a top 5 qb.. brooks has potential to put up numbers with moss. crumpler fell pretty late. i dont usually take tight ends that early, but crumpler is an elite tight end. troupe is a good backup, he is used as a starter on a lot of teams.

1 Brown, Ronnie

2 Holt, Torry

3 Droughns, Reuben

4 Williams, Roy

5 Dunn, Warrick

6 Johnson, Andre

7 Horn, Joe

8 Bulger, Marc

9 Crumpler, Alge

10 Gore, Frank

11 Brown, Chris

12 Brooks, Aaron