[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the Clock ! Need your opinion

sacosud

Performance scoring 4pts for passing td and 6 pts for receiving and rushing.

My team in sig. both of the guys I had in mind basically sniped and figured they might be gone. I have narrowed down to this bunch.

Qb's J.Campbell, Matt Schaub, Andrew Walter (Brooks handcuff), Brian Griese, J.Harrington

Rb Rickey Williams

WR Stovall,Jennings,HagensDrew Carter,Eric Parker,Travis Wilson

TE Dallas Clark, Jermy Stevens, Pope

What's your opinion??? I have 3.4 and 3.12

Line up: 1qb..2rb...2 wr...1te...1flex(wr or rb) 1def 1 kicker

Edited by sacosud

No other options at RB, not even a Maurice Drew or something like that? RB depth is your primary need, and I bet you could get Walter at the latter 3rd round pick.

WRs are all iffy sleeper types. Eric Parker should have the job, but keep an eye on Vincent Jackson... he may well supplant Parker sooner than later in SD.

Assuming no other RB potential out there, I guess Walter is the choice.

No other options at RB, not even a Maurice Drew or something like that? RB depth is your primary need, and I bet you could get Walter at the latter 3rd round pick.

WRs are all iffy sleeper types. Eric Parker should have the job, but keep an eye on Vincent Jackson... he may well supplant Parker sooner than later in SD.

Assuming no other RB potential out there, I guess Walter is the choice.

William Green, PJ Daniels also Travis Wilson wr Browns.

nothing too enticing there... guess secure Walters then go best available with thenext pick

I'm going to gamble and take jennings then takebest ava. Thanks for your advice. I have gone back and forth and Jennings looks to be the #2 right now and Packers are going to be throwing the rock around again this season. Thanks BC.

Not a bad option. But, I would strongly suggest Walter with the 2nd 3rd rounder you have. He looks solid, and Brooks has been slumping. With those weapons, if given the opportunity he could really shine

Someone took him with 3.8.