[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Randall

10 team Yahoo league. I have this team and start 3 WR's. Would like to trade someone. Who would you suggest. Thinking about Ronnie Brown.

Just dropped KRob for Jennings

D. McNabb

(Phi - QB)

A. Boldin

(Ari - WR)

D. Driver

(GB - WR)

E. Moulds

(Hou - WR)

L. Johnson

(KC - RB)

D. Foster

(Car - RB)

TE

T. Heap

(Bal - TE)

A. Vinatieri

(Ind - K)

Tampa Bay

(TB - DEF)

Bench-

R. Bush

(NO - RB)

R. Brown

(Mia - RB)

D. Williams

(Car - RB)

S. McNair

(Bal - QB)

B. Watson

(NE - TE)

G. Jennings

(GB - WR)

Edited by Randall

I would keep R. Brown and try to trade Foster and Deangelo as a package deal for a Top 10 WR and maybe a third tier WR with good upside. You can "sell" this quite easily by providing "Insurance" with Deangelo. I don't think Foster will stay healthy and although I like Williams he doesn't fit the Carolina mode of RB. He most likely not play 3rd downs and will probably replaced at the goal line by Shelton even if he takes over the starting job "when" Foster goes down again. Brown and LJ will get every carry including Goal line....Bush will be more than adequet for a bye week replacement and could take off like a rocket if Duece doesn't return to full health. There is no one else on your Roster that could get you equal or better value for a Top WR. Ronnie Brown could easily finish Top 10 RB and would be too valuable to trade for even a Top 3 WR regardless of your starting requirements. I assume that you still have to start 2 RB's, so his value is higher than that of a Top 3 WR relative to other RB's and WR's.

Edited by ghengis_chan

Agree thatyou hve to keep Brown. That gives you LJ, Brown, Boldin and Driver. Get rid of the Panthers RBBC for another top WR. Bush is a nice fill in.

Agreed excellent idea. Sounds like you are getting board and need to make some type of transaction just to have fun and make it interesting but don't ruin your team.