[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have 5 pretty good RBs

scuba chuck

I can start 3 RBs in my league. Which 3 do you like in week 1 (and why)?

Performance scoring league

McGahee vs Patriots

Westbrook vs Texans

Chester Taylor vs Redskins (MNF)

Julius Jones vs Jaguars

Mike Bell vs Rams

Also, is there any player here you would not sit even if the matchup blows?

Edited by scuba chuck

Bell has a better matchup...even if he is splitting carries.....Taylor plays the Skins who are a dominant defense....at least with what knowledge I have....

Last year the Skins were the 11th best team to run against fantasy-wise, giving up 19.5 fantasy pts a game.

That being said, the rams were the 1st best team to run against fantasy-wise, giving up 25.0 fantasy pts a game.

Are people giving too much credit to Washington? Or, is it a mistake not to play anyone against StL?

Votes so far

Starter:

McGahee 5

Westbrook 6

C Taylor 3

J Jones

M Bell 5

Interesting that Westbrook leads with the most votes. I also find it interesting that no one seems to fear that Mike Bell will be the back who gets the work load on Sunday. Damn, this was supposed to make things easier for me, not more difficult.

I'd go McGahee, BWest & Bell... Taylor has an crappy YPC average thus far in the pre-season...yes, I know we are talking pre-season, but couple that with a decent Skins defense and the fact that Bell has a better match up...I'd go with Bell over Taylor...

Why do people continue to give the Skins credit for a decent defense? They were ranked 21st against the run last year? Meaning, they are in the bottom third.