[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reuben Droughns

Bushey

Any Cleveland homers or anyone else feeling optomistic about Droughns this year? Did the Browns do enough to improve that O-line? I drafted him as My 2nd back. Was lucky enough to get LJ and Mike Bell. I honestly know nothing about these Browns. I only remember that Bernie, Webster, Leroy, Ernest, TJ, and Jim Brown played for them. Whoops, forgot Brian Sipe. I couldn't tell you 5 players on this team now.

Son,

Blind & stupid is no way to play fantasy football.

The Browns did sign a preeminent center in Le Charles Bentley, but he was lost for the season weeks ago, to a torn ACL.

Since then, the Browns next in line Center retired on them, the next Center they signed is now suspended for the first 4 games for violating the leagues substance abuse, they signed a couple of street FA Centers & traded for the Iggles bench warming Center.

The Browns play Cincy, Pittsburgh & Baltimore twice and they're going to war with a relatively untested QB.

In short, you're in for a long year with Droughns.

LeCharles tore his patella. The Browns played the North last year too (last I checked) and he managed to rush for 1200. He'll be fine.

Diffewrence being they had Dilfer at QB, who while not great, was at least NFL respected. Not so much with Charlie Frye.

Also they let their only 1,000 yard WR leave. They're banking on Edwards recovery from ACL surgery.

Gotta look at all the pieces to the puzzle loaf.

Diffewrence being they had Dilfer at QB, who while not great, was at least NFL respected. Not so much with Charlie Frye.

Also they let their only 1,000 yard WR leave. They're banking on Edwards recovery from ACL surgery.

Gotta look at all the pieces to the puzzle loaf.

banking on Edwards, Winslow and Joe Jurevicius isn't such a bad thing. I think that's better than Antonio Bryant, Steve Heiden and Dennis Northcutt.

banking on Edwards, Winslow and Joe Jurevicius isn't such a bad thing. I think that's better than Antonio Bryant, Steve Heiden and Dennis Northcutt.

Joe Jurevicius ain't as good as Bryant. Should've kept Bryant & skipped signing Jurevicius IMO.

Edwards later on more than likely, but not immeadiately.

The soldier? Guy has been awfully busted up and hasn't played in nearly two years. Gotta see him prove it on the field.

None of it means diddly if Frye can't get it done.

This played out pretty much as I expected. If you drafted Droughns, I hope you have a back up plan, because trying to run behind that O'line is not going to be conducive to Droughns having many good games. :D

Losing Le Charles Bentley really, really, really hurt.