[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Third WR - WDIS?

luke davenport

I just advised someone else to let Gabriel go because the Pats spread it around too much, but I would start Reche week 1 over Ernest. Great names to choice from, by the way.

I see Reche pulling in 4-5 balls for 60 yards and maybe a TD.

I just advised someone else to let Gabriel go because the Pats spread it around too much, but I would start Reche week 1 over Ernest. Great names to choice from, by the way.

I see Reche pulling in 4-5 balls for 60 yards and maybe a TD.

Thanks. :D I know these are not great options for a third WR, but it's a 16 team league and I was estatic to secure Roy Williams and Donald Driver 1 and 2.

Best of luck to all this weekend.

I would go Wilford ... heard from a Pats fan here at work that in some of the preseason games Caldwell looked losts at times in motion and so forth. Seems like he isn't picking up on the plays/routes as easy. Maybe check around for confirmation of that???? A report like that from a homer just don't ease my mind, but then again you never know who Lefty is gonna throw to.