[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think I got it right, do you agree?

74tommyboy

Ok, This is my starting lineup. I decided to start Delhomme over E. Manning, b/c Carolina has had great success over Atlanta. How do you all see the rest of the lineup/bench options?

QB: Delhomme

RB: Alexander, Foster

WR: D. Mason, L. Evans

W/R: T. Jones

TE: Shockey

K: J. Elam

Def: Indy

Bench:

QB: E. Manning

RB: J. Norwood, M. Morris

WR: B. Lloyd, D. Givens, G. Jennings

--------------------

Rush/Rec TD's: 6 pts or more. Rush/Rec yds: 1 pt per 10 yds.

Pass TD's: 6 pts or more. Pass yds: 1 pt per 25 yds.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB's 2 WR's, 1 Flex RB/WR, 1 TE, 1PK and 1DEF.

I know he is a rookie, but I'd roll the dice and start Jennings over Evans. GB will be way behind in this one and will have to throw. Even people living in Siberia knows that he's looking for Driver so he should easily see double coverage. Jennings should get a garbage time TD IMO and plenty of looks from Favre.

looks good, but I would start Mini Manning. Steve Smith is a little dinged up and may not play. I predict a Manning Bros. shooot-out Sunday night.

Tommy below is my team, what do you think?

TheFax,

I think u definitely need to do something about Favre. I could be wrong but other than getting Driver back in the line up, I don't see him doing much this year. Plus with all the interceptions he threw last year, you'd be in the hole (points wise) Your starters look pretty good though. Good luck.