[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league trade Q

SMW

bump....anyone? We're negotiating via email right now...would love an unbiased 3rd party opinion before I make a decision.

Also, he said he would accept either M. Muhammed or Moulds instead of Glenn if I wanted. All three guys are around 32-33 yrs of age. To me they all have about the same value in a dynasty league.

Guy wants LT from me. He wants to give me Ronnie Brown & Chad Johnson for LT & Terry Glenn. I'm real hesitant to trade away an absolute stud in LT, but I'm thin at WR after Randy Moss. Glenn is actually my #2 receiver at the moment.

No way i do this trade. You should be able to get a hellava lot more for LT.

also need more info, rest of your team, starting req, scoring??????

Edited by alchico

No way i do this trade. You should be able to get a hellava lot more for LT.

I put LT on the trade block just to see what it generated and this offer was by far the best one. Honestly I thought Ronnie & Chad Johnson was a pretty good offer. In just about every dynasy league ranking i've seen, both Ronnie & CJ were top 5 at their respective positions. Of course LT is top 2 (Larry is usually ranked #1, probably cause of his younger age). What would you consider a fair offer for LT in a dynasty league?

As for scoring, lineup requirements, etc...pretty standard stuff (no PPR though). Didn't want to bore everyone with the details.

As for my roster:

QB: Delhomme, McNair

RB: LT, Dunn, Travis Henry, Pittman, Jerious Norwood, Maurice Drew

WR: Randy Moss, Terry Glenn, Moulds, Muhammed, Travis Taylor, Robert Ferguson, Troy Brown, Northcutt, Finneran

TE: Gates, Desmond Clark

As you can see, pretty damn weak & thin everywhere (before anyone bashes my drafting skills, I pretty much inherited this team from someone who dropped out of this league). RB depth isn't too bad considering I've got Norwood to backup Dunn for the future. It really seems like WR is where my depth is hurting consider most of those guys are over 30.

UPDATE - since I last posted, he has put Larry Fitzgerald out there instead of CJ if I want him instead. My choice. Fitz is about 5 yrs younger than CJ so he may be the more attractive option. Problem is he's got Boldin to compete for catches with whereas CJ is the undisputed #1 on his team.

Edited by SMW