[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a #3 WR

rew70

Not real good options, but all I have. Need 1 from:

Engram, Braylon, Kennison, McCardell, T. Taylor

My other 2 are Fitz and R. Smith

Only thing on WW is R. Williams, but I don't think he's any better than the options above.

Thanks

I have no idea...those are not stellar options and unless R. Williams is Roy, you're kinda in a crap shoot mode. McCardell and Kennison are out, Edwards has no one to throw to him, Taylor maybe, Engram has too many other competitors up there. I guess process of elimination goes to Taylor, Lord knows why.

Yeah that's Reggie, JAX plays PIT.

Engram plays ARZ so may not be bad, but there's a bunch of WRs wanting the ball. Branch is out this week.

Edwards plays Cincy but Frye throwing doesn't look good to me.

Kennison had Huard throwing which may be worse than Frye and they travel to Denver.

Taylor plays CAR and he wasn't targeted much on MNF. I think he had 2 catches for 29 yds.

McCardell plays TEN so if there was a week to start him, this may be it. But Rivers only threw like 11 times against OAK.

I also have Curry, but he's worthless, so I could drop him and grab RW off the WW.

Go find Michael Jenkins of ATL and drop a second Def. or Kicker for him. He is better than the choices you have and he is available in many leagues. Good luck!

He was actually drafted in our league sso he's not available.