[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Wr question

Deadmoney

They have D. Jackson, signed Burleson to be #2, and now they get Branch, Who are the starters going to be.

Branch will be, eventually. Jackson will be - always - if healty. Burleson (and Engram, to a lesser degree) fill in as needed.

So right now you're probably looking at Jackson/Burleson with Engram in the slot.

Branch will be, eventually. Jackson will be - always - if healty. Burleson (and Engram, to a lesser degree) fill in as needed.

So right now you're probably looking at Jackson/Burleson with Engram in the slot.

I agree with this. The only question I have is the amount of dough they gave Burleson just to fill in? Did the Branch deal get done becuase DJax is damaged goods?

I agree with this. The only question I have is the amount of dough they gave Burleson just to fill in? Did the Branch deal get done becuase DJax is damaged goods?

Maybe. But both Burleson and D-Jack are under long-term contracts. Engram's expires next March, so perhaps Seattle in planning for next year (Branch to start, Burleson in the slot?), but get killer injury insurance this year as well. But only the Coach knows for sure, and he hasn't said much about this, from what I've seen so far.