[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final Trade Offer--should I accept

hagler

I would get Brees, K.Jones, & M.Barber

Basically:

McGahee for K.Jones -----McGahee is a better runner, but tougher schedule and lack of weapons..

K.Jones has a soft schedule.

Plummer for Brees-------Brees has tough schedule, Plummer looks bad and lack of weapons

L.White for M.Barber----M.Barber on a better team--will also get goal line

My current QBs:

A.Brooks/Walter

Plummer

C.Frye

-------------Brees is an upgrade

My RBs:

McGahee

Portis/Betts

Droughns

L.White

Is this trade a good move?

Brees and K.Jones the rest of the way???

Please comment. Thanks for the input.

No way I do this trade. The Lions offense looks horrid so far, and Kevin Jones hasn't done much to impress me either. While McGahee hasn't exactly lit it up yet, he has been the more productive back. Also consider that the Bills typically play much better at home and they play at home for the first time this Sunday.

Plummer is having a rough start to this season but Shanny is a good coach and will get the kinks fixed out sooner than later. They have a bye in week 4 & I would imagine things will be much better after then. Brees has faired well the first two weeks but that was playing against the Browns and Packers. I would look for him to come back down to reality when they face the Falcons on Monday.

IMO the guy you are trading with is trying to sell his players when their value is high and you are selling yours when they are low. I don't recommend going this route.

I probably would do this trade. Brees looks great and has the weapons. I would gladly take him over Plummer. Barber for White can go either way, but Barber is a Parcell's favorite in an offense with enough weapons to consistently move the ball. KJ is the wild card here. McGahee is the safer play, but if you get PPR, KJ w/ his soft schedule may not kill you. His chance for equaling McGahee's production is not that far-fetched.