[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for a sleeper WR this week?

theeohiostate

Arnaz Battle may be your man. He's probably on alot of waivers now and is going against the Eagles banged up 2nd DB's that have been shredded by Moulds and Toomer in the first two weeks.

18 catches 3 TD's and over 200 yards between the two.

Not a big fan of Battle, but it appears with Shelton Brown doing a nice job on the #1 WR each week, QB's are looking elsewhere and the Eagles 2nd DB is getting exposed because of it.

If you are desperate, like me, you could try Wes Welker on Miami. Miami is playing Tennessee and he has had more catches then Booker the first two games. He also is the punt and kick return guy.

I picked up Wes with the same thing in mind and Booker being gimpy pretty much helps Welker. I see Tenn trying their best to stop Ronnie and leaves the slant to the middle open(Welker loves the slant) Welk has good speed and good hands. The problem is he looks like he's always getting crushed when he takes a hit.

I like him for this week and they have Houston next week could be a good 2 week fill in.

Arnaz Battle may be your man. He's probably on alot of waivers now and is going against the Eagles banged up 2nd DB's that have been shredded by Moulds and Toomer in the first two weeks.

18 catches 3 TD's and over 200 yards between the two.

Not a big fan of Battle, but it appears with Shelton Brown doing a nice job on the #1 WR each week, QB's are looking elsewhere and the Eagles 2nd DB is getting exposed because of it.

Battle could have a good game as well Eagles will have hard time matching up with him. Smith still scares me a bit, but he's starting to get aquainted with the speed of the NFL.