[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just for discussion...should Wayne be expected to play?

rai

play or not?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Play
    • no don't play

I recall Bret Favre played on the week or week after his father died.

Not sure if you guys are race fans, but Michael Shumacher raced and WON the race on the same Day his mother died and he knew about her death and was emotional about it after the race.

Maybe this is different b/c Waynes Brother was not as old/sick as the examples I gave.

Has it been confirmed if Wayne played last week not knowing about his brother?

Edited by rai

It's up to him. If he and his brother were close I would understand either if he did or didn't. Favre played because his father would have demanded he not be a sissy and play.

His father was a tougn SOB. What was that story, his father feel off the roof, landed on his head and broke his arm and went back to work?

I don't you should ask should he play but will he. I think he will. He will be sad either way, so why not try and take your mind off it for a ittle while.

People grieve in very different ways. It's just something that has to be respected in whichever way it manifests itself.

It doesn't bother me if he does not play. It doesn't bother me if he does play. Should he be EXPECTED to play? Absolutely not. :D

He is back in INdy already....so if he is back there I think its safe to assume he will be playing...but the question is where is he mentally.... will it cause him to be a non factor...or does he take the attitude that he is going to go out and lite it up...honoring his brother with his performance....that is the question ???