[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss

cubdaddy

Definately starting Moss today. OAK has had 2 weeks to regroup, and they're playing CLE. If you don't start him this week, you don't start him at all.

I agree. Start him with the thought that the Raiders are an NFL team with people who know what football is.

Moss is going to get looks, but it won't matter because they will triple-cover him. In fact, he's covered right now, and the game hasn't even begun. He's the only WR they have--they'll let those other skaboogies run free and Moss will be surrounded by Browns.

Since when you have doubt that MOss will produce when hes double or triple covered? Did you forget he was in those situations in Minnesota? Did you forget he even played in Minnesota? I guess so :D

I also rememeber that he had a really good QB throwing the ball to him.

Really? Last I looked C-Pep stinks.

2003-2004

Culpepper - 8,196 yds passed 64 pass TDs

829 yds rushed 6 rush TDs

Moss - 2400 rec yards 30 TDs

Now, Culpepper may be a shell of his former self, but he did have something to do with the success of Moss in Minnesota.

The Raiders are starting a rookie QB with a Bed and Breakfast proprietor as their offensive coordinator.

I love Moss, but you can tell he is very unhappy in Oakland and he isn't playing very inspired. Can't blame him for being unhappy, that team is pathetic. No one is getting him the ball (not that any QB has had time to get him the ball). The team can't do anything right.

That said, I'm starting him because I don't have any other worthy options.

I love Moss, but you can tell he is very unhappy in Oakland and he isn't playing very inspired. Can't blame him for being unhappy, that team is pathetic. No one is getting him the ball (not that any QB has had time to get him the ball). The team can't do anything right.

That said, I'm starting him because I don't have any other worthy options.

I hear ya...I can't imagine him going all season without having at least a handful of 80 yrd & 1 TD games. That said, I've got to put my money on today's game... Oh and did I mention -- I took a chance on CPep in my draft, too! Yep...so far that's worked out well for me... :D Somehow, I'm 2-1...DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!!