[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicagoans.......

rocknrobn26

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never made it. :tup:

Hope you guys had a good time.

We did and we missed you! :doh: Let me know when we can meet for a drink! John's?

So it was Dr. Love, Chavez, and me. Had some good talk, football, financial stuff :D , football, Chi area real estate, Norris, and Michigander talk. Did yall know that Michigan looks like your hand?? :D Chavez wasn't his obnoxious self, as he usually is! :huh: Niether was I! We took it easy on the Dr. for his first time! But Chavez and Dr. made fun of me when I was trying to describe JJ's appearance! :bash:

Dr. Love...................doesn't drink much, has sticker shock for home prices in the area, knows about finacial stuff, and is an all-round great guy! Nice meeting you, DL! :clap:

Edited by rocknrobn26

So it was Dr. Love, Chavez, and me. Had some good talk, football, financial stuff :D , football, Chi area real estate, Norris, and Michigander talk. Did yall know that Michigan looks like your hand?? :D Chavez wasn't his obnoxious self, as he usually is! :tup:

rr lies, I am always my obnoxious self.

Niether was I! We took it easy on the Dr. for his first time! But Chavez and Dr. made fun of me when I was trying to describe JJ's appearance!

When your attempt to describe consists of "he looks like that one actor in that movie" you DESERVE mockery. :doh:

Dr. Love...................doesn't drink much, has sticker shock for home prices in the area, knows about finacial stuff, and is an all-round great guy! Nice meeting you, DL! :clap:

2nded, the Dr. is a class act - well, not counting how he embarrassed us by wearing Lions gear out in public. :bash:

Edited by Chavez

not looking good for me. I'm buried today.

Sorry to miss you again, gil (I'm starting to think you don't like me :D ) - good conversation, good beer, good food (well, the steaks were good, the wings I had were just OK), good people. :D

Sorry to miss you again, gil (I'm starting to think you don't like me :D ) - good conversation, good beer, good food (well, the steaks were good, the wings I had were just OK), good people. :D

I didn't make it out of work until after 7:00 and by the time I got home it was just a hopeless situation to try to get up there by 8:30 or so. It ain't you, pal...it's me. I'm starting to think I don't like me.

Good time with Chavez and Robin! Great guys, good conversation, good restaurant (nice pick, Gil). I appreciated the fact that neither guy thought I was nearly as old as I am, especially going into my 30th next month.

I do have to say that Chavez is the official table picker for any event in the future... our waitress in the bar was a cutie... with a nose ring ( :D totally does it for the Dr.).

I am a bit concerned about the accuracy of their Huddler reporting though. For whatever reason, they both made a claim that spain is a great guy.

I am a bit concerned about the accuracy of their Huddler reporting though. For whatever reason, they both made a claim that spain is a great guy.

You can meet up with us next July 4th and find out for yourself.

Think about it Doc! Deep down, can you really trust Bears and Packers fans? :D:D