[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Potential blockbuster involving LT....please help me

joeyemma

10 team redraft league...no points for receptions...1 for 10 rush/rec...6 for all td's....1 for 20 passing...start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1flex, k, d

my roster:

M Hasselbeck

K Warner

C Frye

M Leinart

L White

M Morris

L Washington

C Taylor

C Perry

R Brown

M Moore

C Benson

C Buckhalter

S Alexander

M Colston

B Berrian

S Smith

J Galloway

G Jennings

J Carney

N Rackers

D Giants

D Patriots

D Saints

Seens that I am giving alot....but for LT?

I would then have Hass/ LT/ Alexander/ RBrown/ SSmith and Roy Williams

so I give Leinart/Leon/Lendale/Chester/Jennings/Berrian for LT/McNair/Roy Williams.....should I pull the trigger?

Thanks

What's your record?

In a 10 man league, it seems to me that having Hass, LT and SA, S Smith will more than likely win you a championship barring injuries. Depth never wins FF championships... having 2 of the top 3 RBs, possibly the #1 WR, and a top 5 QB certainly would. This of course is in a perfect fantasy world.

my record is 1-4....I have had SSmith out...Alexander out...and I didn't play Hass on his big week (Warner...I am an idiot)...and then Hass had this week off and I pick the only week Frye lays an egg.

Should I do this trade?

Thanks

Yes, I'd do the trade. If it's any consolation, last year I was 1-5 and then never lost again while winning our championship - only because I had LJ and SA as backs (and it didn't hurt that Priest went down). I was unbeatable. At 1-4 you have nothing left to lose do you? You could struggle to get to 500 or take a chance with those two monster backs doing what they are both capable of doing.

Oh yes... you should fire your coach for those other moves. :D