[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Help me out here guys...team is in the sig. I would be trading I. Bruce and Bryant Johnson for Hasselbeck and Ward. Right now I am starting Rivers (was Brad Johnson) and before that was Warner. Hass would at least allow me not to have to think as much about this position weekly. And Ward is bound to come around, right?

Or is giving up Bruce and possible stud Bryant Johnson too much of a hit for my WR corps. Roy Williams has been doing well but every year he drops off and is now injured. Chad Johnson has been almost tanking my team single-handedly and Housh has yet to even play a game for me. Actually, my most consistent receiver has been Bruce!

My new WR corps would be:

C. Johnson

R. Williams

Housh

H. Ward

The reason I don't like it is the upside seems to be limited and the downside is great.

Thoughts?

Help me out here guys...team is in the sig. I would be trading I. Bruce and Bryant Johnson for Hasselbeck and Ward. Right now I am starting Rivers (was Brad Johnson) and before that was Warner. Hass would at least allow me not to have to think as much about this position weekly. And Ward is bound to come around, right?

Or is giving up Bruce and possible stud Bryant Johnson too much of a hit for my WR corps. Roy Williams has been doing well but every year he drops off and is now injured. Chad Johnson has been almost tanking my team single-handedly and Housh has yet to even play a game for me. Actually, my most consistent receiver has been Bruce!

My new WR corps would be:

C. Johnson

R. Williams

Housh

H. Ward

The reason I don't like it is the upside seems to be limited and the downside is great.

Thoughts?

with CJ,Williams(sounds like he'll be ok) and Housh you should be ok at WR.Ward does'nt have alot of value at this point but can fill in for you when needed.If Rivers is your only QB,you almost have to make this trade.

I like the deal although I do think Bruce is undervalued in general.

With Hass and Ward, you're getting two quality players. You've got a lot of guys that are getting off to fast starts and a couple of them are probably for real, but by the end of the season, Ward and CJ will have re-established themselves as top WRs.

Me too, and I'd still get rid of Rivers to free up a spot for...Alex Smith (nice playoff stretch). I like Hass alright but he never comes through in the big games. Hopefully, he'll at least be serviceable.

Actually, Hass usually saves his best games for December. He led me to a championship last year after being solid but not spectacular throughout most of the season.

Hass/Ward for Bryant Johnson/I. Bruce/Rivers .

He is willing to do this.

But I think I could get Bledsoe for Bryant Johnson or Bruce. Who would you rather have the rest of the way? Hass or Bledsoe? Bledsoe has a more favorable schedule but has proven on various occassions imcapable of getting it done even against the worst of opponents. What do you think?