[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Those of you who don't like/don't use MFL

rajncajn

Zia, I'm just kidding. :bash: I really don't know what a Fanball or RTsports site looks like. The only software I've ever used is FLM, MFL, XTreme & Yahoo. Maybe one other I can't think of, but that's it. I am honestly interested in seeing what other league softwares look like. Not because I want to switch, but I'd like to see what I'm missing out on. I do find it funny though that some people say that CBS is so much better, yet I see so many people having trouble with the site. I just don't see how it can possibly be that much better for the price they ask.

I have always thought that CBS sucked balls. Yahoo and ESPN are OK for free leagues, IMO mainly because like someone said you get what you pay for. So if I am not going to pay for a league, I don't really have mush room to gripe. I've never used RTS, but have heard it is OK. My local uses fanball and they all seem to be happy with it, but I have seen them have their share of problems as well, mainly in live draft mode. But I also think that Fanball has been much better since they were bought out last year. Again just my opinion, please do not :D me.

:D

Edited by Ziachild007

I still have a league on sportsline, and I know why some people prefer it, and it costs about $2 per owner more than MFL, which is hardly breaking the bank.

Not to be demeaning, but how many teams do you have in your league? I wasn't aware of CBS supporting 30 team leagues, which is about what you'd have tro have to get a $2/team difference. I prefer to put that $60/$70 difference in owners' pockets rather than CBS's coffers.

You can do a full league setup without paying a dime. Once it's set up all you have to do is pay & the league becomes active. Here's the link.

Thanks.... :D and from the looks of it we can set waivers to run how we've been used to.....I'll have to present this to the league for next year.