[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you take Rivers the rest of the way out?

Judge Smales

I have McNabb and Rivers, Rivers was just for the week 9 bye against CLE, but he looks like a decent QB and his schedule the rest of the way out is pretty good.

I've got Chester Taylor, Cadillac, and T. Jones at RB but my WR's are "killing me"; Chad Johnson, Driver, and Reggie Williams are my top 3 and all done with byes after this week.

I feel my team is pretty solid and am 4-1 (likely to be 4-2 after this week).

The guy with SA and CHI "D" is pretty weak at QB, possibly may move them.

Any opinions on Rivers the rest of the way out, or am I nuts for thinking about this?

Missed this; 12 team, Perf. Scoring, Redraft

Edited by Judge Smales

I'd expect this to be an irregularity for Rivers. I think he could be top 12 the rest of the way but, barring injury, McNabb should be #1. Tough to take on SA as he may not return to true form this year - maybe to a top 10 if you're very lucky.

It'd be tough to move McNabb. I'd look to move Rivers after this week's performance.

I think that would be a bold a$$ move. On the bright side if you were to do this - you'd definately know the exact moment you either won or lost the season. :D

I suppose I could consider the same thing since I have Manning and Rivers... and until you brought it up here I never even considered the possibility. Hmmm....

If you're giving up McNabb, I'd expect a top tier stud in return - LT or LJ at the least. McNabb has been a beast. If you package him with, say, Cadillac, you should ask for a top RB and great #2 WR - I would recommend Housh or someone in the area. I think that's what you should expect from in a deal with McNabb - quality, quality, quality. LT would be my choice.

(Chad has been killing me this year as well but Housh and Roy Williams have been saving my a$$.)