[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: Matt Leinart for Joey Galloway

thehype

I've been offered Joey Galloway for Matt Leinart. You can see my team in my sig, but I already have Eli Manning and Rex Grossman (glad I didn't start Grossman last night). Berrian and Colston are on bye this week, so my last remaining starting slots are going to be filled with Eddie Kennison and Matt Jones. Does anyone think Leinart is going to explode to the point where I'll be starting him over Eli, or should I just go ahead and make the trade? FYI, he also has Chad Johnson and there's a slim chance I may be able to get him instead of Galloway...but at this point, I'm not even sure if I want Johnson.

What do you think?

Thanks for the advice Superman1983.

I'm definitely going to go through with the trade, but at this point, I'm just deciding if I want Galloway or if I want to press the issue and get Johnson. Now that the Bengal's left tackle, Levi Jones, will be sidelined due to knee surgery, I'm not so sure their offense will be able to turn things around. Then again, I'm not too fond of Tampa Bay's offense either.

Thanks for the advice Superman1983.

I'm definitely going to go through with the trade, but at this point, I'm just deciding if I want Galloway or if I want to press the issue and get Johnson. Now that the Bengal's left tackle, Levi Jones, will be sidelined due to knee surgery, I'm not so sure their offense will be able to turn things around. Then again, I'm not too fond of Tampa Bay's offense either.

I think I would definitely push for Johnson... Johnson's trade value is pretty low right now, and he is bound to come back and produce better numbers. If you can get him, go for it!

I've been offered Joey Galloway for Matt Leinart. You can see my team in my sig, but I already have Eli Manning and Rex Grossman (glad I didn't start Grossman last night). Berrian and Colston are on bye this week, so my last remaining starting slots are going to be filled with Eddie Kennison and Matt Jones. Does anyone think Leinart is going to explode to the point where I'll be starting him over Eli, or should I just go ahead and make the trade? FYI, he also has Chad Johnson and there's a slim chance I may be able to get him instead of Galloway...but at this point, I'm not even sure if I want Johnson.

What do you think?

A good trade there indeed. BTW, in response to your question on my last post, I can start a Wide Receiver or Tight End (WR/TE flex position).

Whats wrong with Galloway thats what this thread was all about make the trade for Galloway and dont get greedy.

I am in the same position, am looking to deal Leinart and am looking at the guy with Galloway to also give me F. Taylor for Matt. He will now have his QB coach as his coordinator his production will be that much better. In my league if I take the 2 start avg. of Matt and factor it over 6 starts, he would be right behind Bulger(#2)in my league. Galloway is not as good a player as Leinart will be the rest of the way.