[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SHOULD I MAKE THIS TRADE ?

gerry.harris

sHOULD I TRADE SHAUN ALEXANDER AND ANDRE JOHNSON FOR WILLIE PARKER AND STEVE SMITH?

MY TEAM LINEUP IS:

BLEDSOE

FARVE

GREEN

ALEXANDER

MCGAHEE

K. JONES

M. MORRIS

D. WILLIAMS

A. JOHNSON

D. DRIVER

T. HOLT

L. COLES

A. CRUMPLER

KASAY

PHILADELPHIA

IS THIS A GOOD TRADE FOR MY TEAM OR WILL ALEXANDER RETURN TO GREATNESS WHEN HE RETURNS???

Tough call but a chance to get Steve Smith and Holt in the same lineup may be worth it. May depend on your record too since SA will probably sit out 2 more games. The PIT offense seems to have found itself. If Ben can keep it going, it will help Parker.

Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=178000

Id do that trade in a heart beat

I'd make that trade. Who knows what will happen with Alexander upon his return and both Parker and Smith seem to have hit stride. Like bwweagle said, it might depend on your record and your match-ups (you'd lose Smith and Coles in week 9)

I've been trying to get Smith in our league (I too have Holt) since week 3, but even offering Tiki won't pry him loose.

I am in the same boat as you are. I am trying to deal Alexander for a similiar offer. If I were you I would accept the deal.

Would you make this deal:

Alexander and Colston

for

McAllister and Steave Smith

Or am I giving up too much?

Any thoughts?

i do not think that i could do that trade. it is a definite upgrade at reciever, but i think you could get better than mcallister for alexander. But it is all a gamble because we have no idea how alexander will perform when he gets back. :D