[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 7 conundrum

zigwontdie

i got a problem this week, my team is way too solid and im having problems deciding who i want to start at rb and wr, in my league we start 3 out of 5 of each . heres the lists

rb:

tiki barber

kevin jones

lamont jordan

maurice drew

dom rhodes

wr:

andre johnson

donald driver

laverneus coles

reggie williams

moose muhammad

tiki is the must start, and i liked what i saw out of kevin jones last week even without half the starting oline. lamont jordan consistantly puts up ok numbers, and dominic rhodes does just about the same. i really liked maurice drew over the last few weeks and they got houston this week, but is he worth the start over any of the other guys?

moose is on bye and i have to choose one guy to sit in wr section, they all have pretty favorable matchups, other then andre who gets the jags this week who are tough, but alot shorter then him.

any advice would be appreciated

:D Tiki is a must start, Jones-Drew vs. Hou, and Kevin Jones.

Coles, Driver, and A. Johnson.

I think that if Jax does what everyone does to the Hou D, this is the perfect week for them to try to get M. Jones right. plus I don't like having a RB and WR both going in the same game for me. Thinking on that Jones Drew is the better start against Hou.