[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help! Just been offered Hasselbeck for Edge

smitty1

I'm in a standard scoring 10 person league and just was offered Matt Hasselbeck for Edge James. Is this a good deal or do you think I should pass? The other guy has major buy week problems and needs a RB.

I like Hassebeck and I think that Edge has been a little anemic behind the O-line in Arizona. I'm also not sure of my 2 QB's. Bledsoe has done okay for me so far, but he is hot and cold and one poor performance away from the bench for the younger Romo. Leinart looks good but has only played in 2 games.

On the other hand, Bledsoe has great weapons each week with TO, Glenn, Witten, and Jones, and Leinart looked like a stud against the Bears and has good weapons. It is also nice playing the match-ups each week with my RB's and Westy is always one knee hit away from sitting on the sidelines.

Not sure if this deal really helps my team? Would you make this trade? Below is my roster

QB: Bledsoe, Leinart

RB: Tiki, Edge, Westbrook, McGahee

WR: TO, Wayne, Jennings, Keyshawn, Evans, Cotchery

K: Kaeding

DEF: Bears, Eagles

PS- I'm leading my league and the other guy is at the bottom

I'm in a standard scoring 10 person league and just was offered Matt Hasselbeck for Edge James. Is this a good deal or do you think I should pass? The other guy has major buy week problems and needs a RB.

I like Hassebeck and I think that Edge has been a little anemic behind the O-line in Arizona. I'm also not sure of my 2 QB's. Bledsoe has done okay for me so far, but he is hot and cold and one poor performance away from the bench for the younger Romo. Leinart looks good but has only played in 2 games.

On the other hand, Bledsoe has great weapons each week with TO, Glenn, Witten, and Jones, and Leinart looked like a stud against the Bears and has good weapons. It is also nice playing the match-ups each week with my RB's and Westy is always one knee hit away from sitting on the sidelines.

Not sure if this deal really helps my team? Would you make this trade? Below is my roster

QB: Bledsoe, Leinart

RB: Tiki, Edge, Westbrook, McGahee

WR: TO, Wayne, Jennings, Keyshawn, Evans, Cotchery

K: Kaeding

DEF: Bears, Eagles

PS- I'm leading my league and the other guy is at the bottom

I think Hasselbeck is worth it, edge is going to have a rough time

I'm now leaning towards making the deal, but just looked at next weeks schedule and McGahee is on BYE next week.

That leaves me Tiki and Westbrook. Not a problem unless Westbrook gets injuried. Does this leave me too thin at RB with Westbrook's game time decisions?

I guess I'm the one oddball here. I wouldn't do this deal as you won't need Hasselbeck's production as both the Cards and Boys have some pretty juicy matchups coming up and so I'd rather have RB depth than 3 solid QBs. Besides I don't trust Westy's knee either... so stand pat.

I'm now leaning towards making the deal, but just looked at next weeks schedule and McGahee is on BYE next week.

That leaves me Tiki and Westbrook. Not a problem unless Westbrook gets injuried. Does this leave me too thin at RB with Westbrook's game time decisions?

I would do this deal for sure...just go out and pick up someone off the ww if you can IF westy gets hurt, I mean its always better to prepare for him to get hurt but dont expect him to. I have fragile fred and all you have to do is hope he doesnt get hurt but cuff him incase he does