[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doml Rhodes...lack of information

Dom. Rhodes just showed up on the injury report this week for no apparant reason, and there seems to be no information out there anywhere about his starting status.

He is simply a flex player this week for me, but I could also start Mo Maurice or Greg Jennings. I'd like to start a runner and Rhodes is a definate touchdown threat with the best matchup this week (even with his sharing carries he is getting 15 per week and the goal line duties).

Any suggestions on his status?

I've seen that he is questionable with an ankle sprain; but that he should play. He has been practicing with the team. I think he's a better option than Maurice Morris, but Jennings might be a good start....GB will throw, as Miami has pretty good run D......

Im in similar situation with Rhodes. If he plays, should be good for goal line TD. Was thinking of benching Caddy for him, but not sure....hate to see Rhodes go in for few plays, ankle bothers him, and they bring Addai in.....