[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sowhadayathink?

DemonKnight

IM talkin Chester taylor or Domonic Rhodes. CT is playin at Seattle, not an easy to get points fer most offenses. He'll get fed the ball alot i fear though.

Then you got Rhodes ... news is...

10/18/06 06:36 PM

THE NEWS

Dominic Rhodes has been listed as questionable for this weekend with an ankle injury, but he was able to practice today. All signs are pointing toward him being available for the matchup against the Redskins.

Our View

Rhodes has performed well on a few occasions, and isn't a bad play against a defense that was roasted for 178 rushing yards last week by Travis Henry of the Titans. Rhodes may not be the flashiest player around, but he performs well because he is a member of a very solid offense.

He will in all probability get goalline touches....

So the question is... Solid carries and yards from Taylor with limited chance for TD's? goal line Split carries (60/40 i believe) with Addai and will in all probability get at least one crack at the endzone? Any info, just say a name, I need to make the call, and I will apprecieate it.

do you get PPR? That plus CT won't be splitting carries I'd lean towards him. The fact that they have Addai may mean less Rhodes if he's hampered.......

Good Luck!