[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Wali Lundy's value this upcoming week?

scuba chuck

I am going to start Lundy every week until Kubiak says otherwise. Gado was not as effective from the stats and what I have read, Lundy was strong and ran very well behind the line. He broke offa couple long runs and even mixed in 4 catches. He is a good runner that will see easier defenses down the road. I truly believe the Texans gave up on him too early thinking that he couldnt take the pressure of starting as a rook.

Ride it like you stole it.

I didn't see the game so I'd like some more info on this kid if anyone saw it. I'm contemplating dropping Chris Perry as Lundy could be the starter there and HOU has a cake schedule. He could be a nice stretch runner.

Houston's remaining schedule:

Houston at Tennessee

Houston at N.Y. Giants

Houston at Jacksonville

Buffalo at Houston

Houston at N.Y. Jets

Houston at Oakland

Week 14-16

Tennessee at Houston

Houston at New England

Indianapolis at Houston

Hmmm, not sure about that "cake schedule."

I am still thinking that Lundy's value may never be greater than right now.

Houston at Tennessee

Houston at N.Y. Giants

Houston at Jacksonville

Buffalo at Houston

Houston at N.Y. Jets

Houston at Oakland

Week 14-16

Tennessee at Houston

Houston at New England

Indianapolis at Houston

The FF Regular Season games vs. Tennessee, NYJ, and Oakland and then the FF Playoff games vs. Tennessee and Houston. You wont find many RBs with better schedules. 5 of 9 games that should produce 100 yard, 1 td efforts is pretty good. The other 4 games he could be worth looking at if he gets involved in the passing game like he did in the preseason and looks to have done against Jax with 4 catches in limited action.

Houston at Tennessee

Houston at N.Y. Giants

Houston at Jacksonville

Buffalo at Houston

Houston at N.Y. Jets

Houston at Oakland

Week 14-16

Tennessee at Houston

Houston at New England

Indianapolis at Houston

I am still thinking that Lundy's value may never be greater than right now.

Ummm...I don't pretend to know much but you should maybe check this out. http://www.thehuddle.com/x6/articles/dmd-EOS-W7-RB.php

Maybe it's crazy but I like his upside, especially for a nice matchup filler (assuming he continues his hot streak and doesn't get inexplicably benched again) and/or a great #4 RB (if you're into RB depth, which I am having Gore and Westbrook on my team). I think he's worth a grab to see how he pans out after going through all the other options in HOU.

I am going to start Lundy every week until Kubiak says otherwise. Gado was not as effective from the stats and what I have read, Lundy was strong and ran very well behind the line. He broke offa couple long runs and even mixed in 4 catches. He is a good runner that will see easier defenses down the road. I truly believe the Texans gave up on him too early thinking that he couldnt take the pressure of starting as a rook.

Ride it like you stole it.

NFL has shown some highlights and he has a decent burst and seemed to be a better decision maker than Gado.

I have Bush/SJax/Rudi and may start him over Rudi in a 1.5 PPR league.

Ummm...I don't pretend to know much but you should maybe check this out. http://www.thehuddle.com/x6/articles/dmd-EOS-W7-RB.php

Maybe it's crazy but I like his upside, especially for a nice matchup filler (assuming he continues his hot streak and doesn't get inexplicably benched again) and/or a great #4 RB (if you're into RB depth, which I am having Gore and Westbrook on my team). I think he's worth a grab to see how he pans out after going through all the other options in HOU.

Thanks for the link. I was just thinking I was disappointed I haven't seen that report yet this year...

Also, I doubt he's going to be an EZ grab off waivers this week for most people. Glad I picked him up last week.