[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dump Bledsoe for Carr?

Rockerbraves

Not sure what the future holds for Bledsoe, so do I try to pickup Carr off waivers and dump Bledsoe or ride out the storm with Bledsoe. :D

I'm in a similar predicament, although I also own Hasselbeck. I missed out on Carr though. I don't know if I'd dump Bledsoe just yet for Carr if that is your only QB. Anyone else you can dump to pick up Carr and keep Bledsoe handy?

I'm in a similar predicament, although I also own Hasselbeck. I missed out on Carr though. I don't know if I'd dump Bledsoe just yet for Carr if that is your only QB. Anyone else you can dump to pick up Carr and keep Bledsoe handy?

It's funny how an answer like this is right in front of you but you just don't see it. I can drop my #2 defense Miami who is on bye this week.

Next question assuming someone else gets Carr is McNair or Losman worth picking up?

Thanks

It's funny how an answer like this is right in front of you but you just don't see it. I can drop my #2 defense Miami who is on bye this week.

Next question assuming someone else gets Carr is McNair or Losman worth picking up?

Thanks

Losman is on bye this week also, so if someone grabs Carr before you, I guess you'd have to go with McNair although I'm not sold on him and the Saints have been handling people at home in the dome.

Thanks

[/quote

heard rumors that Buffalo may be close to making a switch in Buffalo too, so keep eye on Losman situation....Baltimore offense hasn't done a heck of a lot......but supposedly with Billick now calling the plays may open it up a bit for McNair......I need a bye week replacement week nine, and keeping eye on mcnair as he goes against cincy.....other options is Losman if he still plays, as its GB.....

Losman is on bye this week also, so if someone grabs Carr before you, I guess you'd have to go with McNair although I'm not sold on him and the Saints have been handling people at home in the dome.

Looks like Vick is my starter this week, so it's not like the QB I pickup has to play. Although Carr does have a decent matchup this week vs. Titans. McNair should be stronger than Losman, right?

Thanks again for advice.

Edited by Rockerbraves

I'm done with him (just traded THenry for TBrady). It looks like Romo is going to be the guy from here on out, but you never know with that circus. Jerry Jones, TO and Parcells deserve each other.

:D PULL BLEDSOE?? I ONLY NEEDED 5 MORE STINKING POINTS!! :D