Sign in to follow this  
montster

who was on your bench this week?

Benched

Colston (started Holt and Coles)...Colston against Baltimore didn't exactly look like a dream match up

Desmond Clark (started Shockey, and probably always will)

Gore (started Droughns and Tiki)...Droughns played well and Tiki is always a must start, can't complain there...

getting my ass handed to me this week, mainly because I was forced to start David "hands" Carr at QB. :D:D

Yep, sat Colston, Burress and Edge this week....nice.

:D

I sat him in favor of Andre Johnson and Boldin. I still got the win but I think I have to consider starting him over Boldin from here on out. Tough decision to have to make every week though. I may try to trade one of them to upgrade my RB's....I'm not sure which one I'd rather have though.

Well, at this point Brees > Leinart; that makes a BIG difference in the relative value of the two.

Colston is getting bumped ahead of Boldin next week, and he's staying there unless Boldin starts going bonkers on a weekly basis. Even then, in that league I can use a flex, so that might be where the other guy goes.

Nobody had C. Henry and benched him ?????????????? :D

I really don't see how you can despair over sitting Mike Bell. No one, and I mean no one saw that coming. Even with the reports of turf toe.

I understand your point, loaf, but when it comes down to Fargas or M. Bell for someone like me, I did a last minute switch to M. Bell due to Tatum's turf toe issue.

I was kicking myself when Fargas started getting carries early in the game, but in the end I got (blind-ass) lucky.