[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS QB?

njsharks

Well I to start Brees today with McNabb on bye.....so I like to think Brees will go off....but to be really honest I think he will just be solid....200 and 2 TD's is what I am hoping for.....

NE will most certainly run against the Colts and will do that with success....BUT with all of the Colts/Patriots hype this week and the Manning/Brady news....I say Brady gets about 250 - 280 and for sure (2) TD's may be (3)

GO BRADY....I would if I had him....Brees is being started on my team due to bye weeks....I really like Brees this year and he is getting hotter as the season goes on but I just do not like the match up.....

Thats my opinion

definitely Brady. Brees is a nice option too but Brady in a shootout! the guy can get it done! see what he did last week against a good Vikings D. this week he is going against a porous indy D. so put brady in there and don't think twice! 300 yards, 3 tds and a 30-27 Patriots victory. good luck!